Brexton has been sent off to Vitoria, Brazil for his LDS mission.

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Happy Birthday 19th Elder Simonsen

We knew we wouldn't be able to celebrate Brexton's 19th birthday with him this year because he would be in the CTM in Brazil. So before he left we had birthday celebrations with him here.  Happy Birthday Elder Simonsen~ I cannot believe you are 19, graduated from High School, Already completed one year of College at BYU and now on e Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Where has the time gone? Seem just like yesterday they were putting you in my arms for the very first time... I'm so proud of the young man you have become and I love you so much!

















Can you see who is in every picture???? Talon ~ He just adores his big brother so much ~



Philippians 4:13
I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me, 


No comments:

Post a Comment