Brexton has been sent off to Vitoria, Brazil for his LDS mission.

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Monday December 30th, 2013


Okay, so this letter definitely won't be long and honestly wont have much in it today. But this week has been good. Christmas was AWESOME. Talked to my family, cried like crazy. Miss them so much and love them all. After we went to a member's house and I got a present. She gave me a tie, cuff links and a hankerchief. Sweet stuff. If I can I'll get a picture eventually. I really wish we could wear cuff links they would be so sweet. I'd wear those awesome super man ones I have now but It's nice because I can save them and they won't get ruined.
Other then that we have been working a ton. Trying to teach the restoration to every one, we had a zone conference that was really good. The assistant's were there and taught all the district leaders and it was super spirit filled. I didn't get any letters at the conference, so I will get a ton in january when we have transfers in 4 weeks. Maybe if I'm lucky before then. But thank you so much for all the letters and emails. I really appreciate them. I realy appreciate the long email with tons of detail. It really lifts me up. Alright don't have any more time. got to go.Love you all.
Elder Simonsen.
Don't worry I'm fine :)

Brexton sent me several pictures, I'll be posting them this weekend. Thank you for all your letters you have sent him. He needs lots of letters, please and mailing them is the best for him. Here is his address 
Elder Brexton Robert Simonsen Brazil Vitoria Mission Avenida Joao Baptista Parra, 633 Salas 1501/1502 Edf. Enseada Office, Praia do Sua 29052-123 Vitoria - ES BRAZIL
Thanks for all your love and support
Becki

No comments:

Post a Comment