Brexton has been sent off to Vitoria, Brazil for his LDS mission.

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

From Brexton's First Companion


  • Kyle Dash Petersen
    Kyle Dash Petersen
    Hello Becki! Not sure if you knew who I was before you accepted my request. But I was your son's first companion (trainer)! I will have to say that your son is absolutely amazing! He helped me out in so many ways. Heavenly Father blessed me so much with Elder Simonsen as my companion. I just wanted to say thanks (and maybe give you a little reassurance ) for sending off such a great kid. He will do many miracles for that mission. I always admired his burning testimony of the gospel and his willingness to put himself out there, even though nobody understood him. But I hope to keep in contact with him and all of you! Thank you so much. Heavenly Father is watching over him and over your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment