Brexton has been sent off to Vitoria, Brazil for his LDS mission.

Monday, April 14, 2014

Monday April 14th, 2014 Part 2 with pictures

Alright so idk what I did but this week I had a ton more time to write then normal.....so I sent you a ton of pictures and what not but I figured Id write another letter. So this week has been a ton of fun like I've said already and all that. I hope you all have a ton of fun down in ft. lauderdale and that you all know that I'm super jealous. I've been tining alot about the experiences I've had in my life and I wanted to thank you for all you've done. I have been way better prepared and way more experienced that a majority of other missionaries and that has helped me a ton. So I am sincerly grateful. I cannot wait to get back and have even more with you both and the rest of our family. ANd to be more connected with you all and not only through a computer every monday for one hour. I love you both so much and i am very grateful for everything. 

So the lesson of this week was faith, the book of mormon and a little bit of hope. I had a realization of how important faith and hope are in our lives this week. Because in reality without those 2 things we have nothing and our life is painted dismal gray. They are the 2 things that feed our soul and give us energy. Then the book of Mormon because it is a source of these two things. it is so crucial in our lives and so important. ALright got to go but I love you and miss you!

Love Brexton


Breakfast that Brexton made 

Elder Simonsen & Elder Cervantes

Elder Quiroz and Elder Peterson
  Elders ~ I only know Elder Peterson in the middle and then Elder Simonsen :D

Elder Simonsen

Elder Simonsen & Elder Gerald


No comments:

Post a Comment