Brexton has been sent off to Vitoria, Brazil for his LDS mission.

Monday, April 28, 2014

Monday April 28th, 2014

That's super sweet that you all got my letters! Finally! I wrote those like 2 months ago. Maybe longer.....idk I need to write some more. I was planning on doing that today. We'll see how it goes. But the only news that I really have is that for transfers me and my companion stayed. This transfer is 5 weeks so it should fly by fast. We went to São Mateus last week and tomorrow we are going to vitoria for a Meeting of all the liders. It's getting to the point were it's really hard to speak in english sometimes and way easier to speak in portuguese. Which is nice but we'll see how mothers day goes. Usually if I speak with the person for a while it's all right or if I already speak english with you it's not a problem. As for Mothers day I think everything is all set and good but i'm not sure. I havent confirmed the plans yet. We will go to a members house and use the computer there but as for how long we can talk idk still.
That sweet that you've had ton of missionary experiences. It really is a lot easier than you all think to have them. All it takes is the first time and then the next time it's a little easier. You really just have to walk up to someone and share with them what you know to be true. Or just invite them to do something.
So this letter really wont be too long either I spent a lot of time doing stuff for the zone so I really onelhave 30 minutes to write this letter. SO maybe I can get a long letter or maybe not. Depends on how fast I can type.
That's awesome that talon made a goal for me! What a super star! And thats sweet that the girls went paint balling. I imagine that would be so much fun, and that suck about the charlie horse. those are the worst.
That's super sweet that the latasa's came to church again. That talk by brother Acker will help a ton. The book of Mormon is so crucial and is really the only thing that the investigator has to decide is true. if it is everything else is too. I had the oportunity to spend an hour talking with a investigator trying to help her understand the truthfulness of the Book of Mormon.
So that scripture is in 2 Nephi 11:2-4 at least that's what google says.... :p becuase I had no idea. Ap tests will be tense and I'm sure the girls will do fine. Crazy that she's finishing high school and going to college. Life will be so different from now on. But she'll have a lot of more fun. She would also be super blessed to write her missionary brother at least an email would be nice! (you too brook :p)
 alma 34:36
 And this I know, because the Lord hath said he dwelleth not in aunholy temples, but in the bhearts of the crighteous doth he dwell; yea, and he has also said that the righteous shall sit down in his kingdom, to go no more out; but their garments should be made white through the dblood of the Lamb.
Our graments have to be "made white throught the blood of the Lamb" that is to apply the atonement of Jesus Christ in our Lives anfd live worthily everyday to have the Holy Ghost as our constant companion.
Okay Love you all and hope you have a great week!
Love Elder Simonsen

No comments:

Post a Comment