Brexton has been sent off to Vitoria, Brazil for his LDS mission.

Monday, April 21, 2014

Monday April 21, 2014

That sounds like you all had an awesome week! Down in fort Lauderdale! The temple looks so pretty! You all look so happy and i'm so thankful for the pictures you sent. They are really pretty. I wish I could have been there with you guys. Everyone has changed so much too. The only one who hasn't changed that much is talon. He looks mostly the same. So this week I got 2 packages from Grandma Simonsen and I got the package from Grandma Nelson. So please tell them I got their packages. I got 5 letters from Grandma Simonsen, one from the Pielsticks and I got morgan's letter this week too. We had intervews with the President and so we got all our stuff a week early. Transfers are tomorrow and we are all staying. They only transfered the sisters in our zone and 2 elders. So it will be nice to have everyone still here. This next transfer is only 5 weeks. 

So this letter probably won't be as long as the others because I'm super tired we spent the last hour looking for a lan house that was open because today is a holiday in brazil so everything is shut. 

That's funny about dad's phone. Is he liking having it? Did you all get your new phones too? Yeah i'm definitely waiting for letters from my sisters!!!!!!! It would be nice to get those :p 

SO this week not really much happened. most of the week was spent traveling and helping other missionaries. We had one person get sick every day after friday and spent a lot of time in their areas. Everything here is good though. Every one is super excited because there is only 2 more transfers and the new president will be here. but other than that not much news. I love you all and miss you tons!!!!! Love Elder SImonsen

No comments:

Post a Comment