Brexton has been sent off to Vitoria, Brazil for his LDS mission.

Monday, May 25, 2015

Monday May 25, 2015




Well, alrighty then. I dont know where to begin or what to say or even what to do. I dont have any final plans for my life decisions and have no money at all. Literally. I have 120 dollars from the money you all sent over the 2 years but yeah. Its all good. All works out well. I dont know what i'm going to do. The only thing that i know with all certainy is what i need to study and where i need to go. As for the Air Force, i dont know with all certainty. I was talking with the assistants this week and it was an interesting experience. I just know that I need to study the middle East and that in the end I want to be a BYU Professor. So.......it should be good. I would like to go back and spend time with you all. It would be perfect for me. Especially because that jus something I want to do. But we'll just have to see how it all goes. Focus on the mission and maybe at night after prayer I'll try to figure the stuff out. But should be fine, the Lord always provides a way. Just sometimes isnt the one we want or the easiest in the short term but the long term is the best (eternity).

Haha as for morgan she sent me an email today, I havent read it but its all good. I really dont need updates on the people there with you all. I trust the Lord. As for dad, that not good that he's not getting better. Has he asked for a blessing? I'm fine though, I  have a cough and its been really cold here at night but its all good. I got my temple recommend renewed and I'll have to renew it again before i go home, He could only give me a 3 month recomend, so this month, next month and in july has to be renewed. So It feels really good to have a temple recommend again, passed 25 day without and it is just better to have one and to not worry. But things are really good here. We are working a ton, and trying to help the missionaries. We had a zone conference where President gave a training, and he showed part of that film the church made about the Mormons. It was really good. The confference was super spiritual and i think one of the best (if not the best in my mission) I really enjoyed it. Alrighty I don't have too  much time but i'll send pictures today. I 've been studying not as much this week, We did a ton of divisions and because of this we had to travel a bit and prepare for the conference and we didnt have as much time to study but I'm still working on christ like attributes and I studied President Eyring's talk and chapter 10 of PMG. The Spirit has been really good this week and I've learned a lot. I love you all and miss you tons. Mom its all good, just relax, breathe, pray and let the Lord take control. I'm working on these things but I'll get the answer when He is ready to give it to me and when I'm finaly ready to do His will. I'm happy courtney has all these things working out for her and that it will be in a beautiful house of our Father. It will be an amazing experience and will help her a ton. He seems like an amazing guy and that he will really take care of her. Send me pictures when he proposes. I love you all and I miss you all so much. Trust in the Lord with all your heart and he will guide you for good.

Love Elder Simonsen








No comments:

Post a Comment